Plenary Lectures of Invited Speakers
1. All Plenary lectures of Invited speakers will be held as Zoom webcasts according to the program, available for download above.
2. Zoom webcast link, login and password to these lectures have been already sent by e-mail to all participants. If you have not received such mail, please contact the organizers.
3. All who are interested can write their questions in Zoom chat directly during the lecture or ask orally after the lecture.
Presentations of Regular Participants
1. All reports of Regular participants will be opened for viewing as PDF files of oral presentations and posters from 9 to 12 June.
2. Link to these files has been already sent by e-mail to all participants. If you have not received such mail, please contact the organizers.
3. All who are interested can write their questions as "comments" to the file. We kindly ask the authors to check the presentations for questions and to respond as quickly as possible.
Univ. Technology Braunschweig, Germany
Inst. Condensed Matter Physics: Peter-Labor
Dept. of Chemistry, Osaka Univ., Toyonaka, Japan
Studies and Research in Osaka University, Master and Ph. D courses in Science
12 June 2020, 11:15 (GMT+3)
Vrije Univ. Brussel, Brussels, Belgium
"Sucsessful management of a student chapter"