B.Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering
National Academy of Science (NAS) of Ukraine
III INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP
ON POINT-CONTACT SPECTROSCOPY
8 - 12 September 2014
The main topics:
1. PC spectroscopy of quasiparticle excitations
3. Thermal effects in microscopic constrictions
7. Two-level systems in metallic PCs
• normal metals, alloys, intermetallic compounds
• conventional superconductors and HTSC
• heavy fermions and mixed valence compounds
• topological superconductors
by different spectroscopic methods like STM, ARPES, Raman, neutron etc is planned.
Forms of participation are oral and posters presentations.
Book of abstracts will be published before the Workshop.
Besides, a special issue of the Journal "Low Temperature Physics" (LTP) with the selected articles of participants will be published just after the Workshop.
Young Scientist Prize will be awarded for the best oral and poster presentation.