Mathematical physics and its applications, theory of random matrices of
large size, potential theory, partial differential equations
Some Recent Publications
Guedon, O., Lytova, A., Pajor, A., Pastur, L.
The Central Limit Theorem for linear eigenvalue statistics of the sum of rank one projections on independent vectors.
On Non-Gaussian Limiting Laws for the Certain Statistics of the Wigner Matrices.
Journal of Math. Phys., Analysis, Geom., 2013, 9(4),
S. Adhikari, L. Pastur, A. Lytova, and J. DuBois
Eigenvalue-density of linear stochastic dynamical systems.
Journal of Sound and Vibration, 331(5), 2012, pp. 1042-1058
A. Lytova, L. Pastur
Central limit theorem for linear
eigenvalue statistics of random matrices with independent entries.
Annals of Probability, Vol. 37, No. 5, 2009, pp. 1778-1840;
A. Lytova, L. Pastur
On asymptotic behavior of
multilinear eigenvalue statistics of random matrices.
J Stat Phys, 133, 2008, pp. 871--882
J. L. Lebowitz, A. Lytova, and L. Pastur
On a random matrix model of quantum relaxation.
Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 447, 2007, pp. 199--218;
Education and Professional Employment
02.2010 - to date:
Senior Research Fellow, Department of Statistical Methods of Mathematical Physics, Institute for Low Temperature Physics
01.2007 - 02.2010:
Research Fellow, Department of Statistical Methods of Mathematical Physics, Institute for Low Temperature Physics
10.2002 - 12.2006:
Senior Lecturer, Department of Mechanics and Mathematics, V. N. Karazin Kharkov National University
10.1998 - 10.2002:
Lecturer, Department of Mechanics and Mathematics, V. N. Karazin Kharkov National University
Ph. D. in Mathematical Physics
Advisor Prof. I. Yu. Chudinovich
Thesis: The solvability of non--stationary boundary equations for the Maxwell
Thesis research work was carried out at V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University, Ukraine (1996-1999)
M. Sc. in Applied Mathematics with Distinction,
Department of Mechanics and Mathematics, V. N. Karazin Kharkov State University, Ukraine
Conferences and Workshops
- Asymptotic Geometric Analysis II, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2013
- Random polymers and random matrices, Marseille, 2013
- Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications III, Kyiv, 2012
- Random Matrix Theory and Its Applications I, Berkeley, US, 2010
- Connections for Women: An Introduction to Random Matrices, Berkeley, US, 2010
- International Young Scientists Conference On Low Temperature Physics, Kharkiv, 2009
- IVth Annual Conference of the EU network "Phenomena in High Dimensions"
Conference on Convex Geometry and High Dimensional Phenomena, Seville, 2008
- International Conference on the occasion of the 150th birthday of A. M. Lyapunov, Kharkiv, 2007